this exercise, the nuclides, energies and sources have been
scrambled. You have to match up the nuclide to its source and gamma ray energy.
- First, select a nuclide by clicking one of the pink boxes. The
selected row will be highlighted.
- Now select the energy value from the second column which should
correspond to that nuclide. (This value will be copied into the
- Now click on the corresponding source in the third column.
- Repeat for all the nuclides.
- Your current progress is given at the bottom.
Click here to return to