This simulation allows you to observe more closely the method by which
pulses from the amplifier are "sorted" into their respective
channels in the multi-channel analyser.
- You will see that for each pulse in the top frame, the corresponding
bar in the histogram below is incremented by one.
- Use the frame rate slider to increase the sampling rate.
- You can compare results for sample peak and background
regions of a typical spectrum.
- You can also see a complete spectrum generated for 152Eu.
For this, you may want to use the fastest frame rate.
- Click on the histogram to reset it.